Thursday, July 10, 2008

summons all around!!!!

i've got a summon bcoz during comm2 (english class), me and siew chia push the bed join together to sleep, after dat we din push back to the original place, den kena summon cost RM25 per person!!! It's ok.... dat 1 i can accept it. SO, d next day i go to bendahari to pay. The pregnant woman told me dat if u wana pa by cash kena surcharge RM20, if u pay by card no surcharge. Then i pay by card lo...
After i paid, i went to atm to check my balance. Oh no!!!! She charged me extra RM10. How come?? den i tot nvm la... RM10 only. I dunwan walk bec so far to ask dis and dat... u noe...

















































mengubah/mengalih perabot tanpa kebenran pengetua



ok, my 2nd summon comes again!!!!! gosh....!!! hate it a lot!!!!!!!!!
wednesday morning 9/7/08
me n my fren went to Lego for breakfast. then my fren go to buy bread, she walked pass a malay man, then he asked my fren for matric card. Then my fren a bit shocked!!! coz we dunno him... At last my fren hand in her matric to him, then he asked her to go to HEP ( hal ewal pelajar). He told my fren dat i have to go too...
So, we walked in to his office, he said why u guys din gantung ur matric card on ur neck? and also pakaian terlalu ketat.... menjolok mata.... Then he wana summon us RM100 per person!!!! After dat, we please him to deduct a bit... Then at last he gave us amaran and punish us to read all the names for vice chancellor, timbalan naib chancellor, pengarah keselamatan, pengarah wat wat wat.... next wednesday 16/7/08 have to see him again for all this!!!































tidak mengikut etika pakaian , menjolok mata/ketat/singkat


malays are still malays. My clothe is all right... every1 is wearing like dis, why kena me??? so unlucky eh... haixxx=(

No comments: