Wednesday, March 18, 2009

yesterday and today Wern

Just now when i was washing my towel, i was thinking that: ooo.... man!!! I so miss my mum!!! Everytime, my mum will help me to wash my towel, laundry... my mum will put some anti-bac detergen and softener inside, then put on the gas stove to boil. WOW... killed millions + billions of germs. My towel is extra extra hygenic and so clean. Mummy, u are awesome! I so love this method of washing towel^.^

Actually yesterday was a busy day for incubator team building. But i curi tulang and told the in-charge person that morning i have quiz. So i just went for the afternoon session. haha... smart me. If not, i have to wake up at 7am then until 6pm at dere. Oo gosh... it's a whole day activity. haiz... bored!! Nvm, as long as i can get a cert + SIRA + merit mark ok la.

Thursday going for KLK. haiz... Don't have mood to go. Anybody wana replace me to go? (>.<)

No comments: