Monday, July 27, 2009

unexpected holidays

UUM shuts down for 6 days, starts from today 27th July due to H1N1. Yesterday everyone was so crazy!!! Everyone is running home like never before. This is my first time ever of seeing this kind of situation and also my first time of ....bla... bla... bla... (censored story). I just hope that everything's fine.

Hey, i have many things to blog about. But there is one thing about my physically-self is I FELL DOWN. haiz... so careless me=( My friend from her room, 4th floor was calling me when i was walking, then i look up for her, then i fell. The first few minutes I was in pain like hell and I can see a a big round "ah moh lao" grows immediately from my left knee. But who cares? Everyone is so busy going home. So am I. Without resting and not leting my fren to wait, i continue to pack my things. real siao!!! and so was my roomate!!! haha... Everyone is in a rush. Because of the rumours they heard about 8pm onwards for those who is still inside UUM, they are under quarantine and not allow to go home!!! haha... so stupid!!! So, some of them can even WALK out from their college to pass that UUM's gigantic gate, just to go home. really siao!!! wow... do you guys know how far is that?


This is now how my left knee looks like



poor thing...



Anyway, i have many things to blog about. I just need time or maybe I will not blog for it because of my laziness. hehe... so sorry=P

1 comment:

ada van de kamp said...

hi. so uum is closed too? waa. h1n1 is getting worst