Thursday, June 12, 2008

English Comm 2

I went for “English for Communication II” from 1st till 11th of June 2008. It was suffering, suffering and suffering and also tired. Haha…. Maybe I have overstate about it. But for me personally, I really can’t stand it. Tired is we have to go for class from 8.30am till 5pm everyday. And the suffer is the place was like a “Heaven of Cockroach”. Oh my gosh!!! Just imagine the toilet is full of cockroaches… so dirty and unhygienic. yuckss... So when I bathe, wash clothes, or when I do anything in the toilet, I felt very unsafed, because I’m so afraid of cockroaches. I can simply yell out loudly when I saw them. Not only in the toilet, but in my room also have many cockroaches. Although my temporary roommate and neighbor, exception for me because I was just helping to yell and scream around, had already tried to catch all of them, but useless la… they will also come again. Haiya…. What to do? Just be calm and patient for these few days la… Finally I’m now at home blogging and enjoying =) kakaka….


The door in my temporary room in uni was a bit weird. At the third day, I was locked inside the room for about 15 to 20 minutes. My roommate wanted to go for a bath, so she went out and then closed the door without locking it, then I wanted to open it, it couldn’t open already. So, all my frens came over to help us open the door and I was alone inside also trying to open the door. Haizz…. So, after some time, my fren, Cammy finally opened it with her own technique. After that, my roommate and I had also been locked inside for a few times, then we found out that we only can open it when u’re outside the room. Lol…

Then Cammy taught us her technique how to open. So, we had decided not to close it liao, at night sleeping only close it. Then, every morning my opposite neighbour has to help us to knock and open our door. Thanks to all my frens, esp. Cammy and my opposite neighbour, I think ur hands should have been swollen liao. Thanks a lot!


No comments: