Friday, June 13, 2008

Let's go yam cha!

13th june friday nite
OldTown @ New World Park
around 10pm

I went with family after we had our dinner at Pulau Tikus market (hawker stalls). After dat, my bro suddenly wanted to have a cup of coffee, then my mum said: " If u r willing to treat us, then ok, sure we will go." hahahaha....

































OldTown White Coffee (hot)




















OldTown Coffee Twin Lava (2 scoops)
















OldTown White Coffee(cold) and OldTown Twin White Shake



I saw this shop called " Happy Feet". It's a small fish spa centre. I saw many ppl sit comfortably dere with their legs inside the water and let those small fishes to nibble away their scaly and dead skin. Looks great! Maybe will find one day to go for a try ya...



















I'm too far away when i took dis photo so it's quite blurr...

No comments: