Thursday, September 11, 2008

self-centered person

i asked some ppl (chinese ppl that sit in front of me that i don't know) in the lecture class to help me out to fill those survey forms for my quality system project use. They are not happy and not willing to do for me. I don't understand. What is wrong wif u ppl? I passed 4 forms for them coz hv four of them, but juz 1 person did and returned to me. She returned me four forms back to me with 3 blank. I am so angry! Din't they know a theory abt " ppl will help u back if u help others 1st"? Y they r so self-centered???
Surprisingly, u know what? Behind me were the malays and they r very kind-hearted and willing to do for me. I am so thankful. They helped me to fill all the forms for me! I just want to tell u all here that some chinese r s****!@#$!@#$%%^&!@#$%^ really really.... s****.....
Conclusion, not all malays in UUM are lousy, some of them are really good and kind. We love them. Malaysian will live in peaceful and harmony with this 3 major races combined unitedly. God Bless... yea...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo yo...

relax relax relax... don't have to "!@#$%^&**$@!" so bad...

angry too much, easy get old ar...keke

Eugene

sharon said...

who is posting here??? may u all pls leave your NAME here... if not, it will not be publish. thx for the cooperation!