Wednesday, April 29, 2009

my 2nd visitation to the clinic

29/4/09 8.15am

No improvement at all after eating and applying the medicines from my 1st visitation to Singapore Clinic. Not effective at all... my leg still swollen and reddish.
So, my dad bring me to Tropical Clinic this morning. Before that we went to Dim Sum Food Restaurant at Macalister Road, Penang for breakfast. hehe.... yummy!!! They served with bigger "siu mai" (almost all dim sum are bigger) compared to other dim sum restaurants. What i mean here is, they also have 3 "siu mai"s in a basket, but they are bigger in shape.

After that, went to Tropical Clinic at around 9am. Not much customers, so after i registered my name, straight go in. He is a quite old and experienced doctor. Heard that he is good at treating any kind of skin diseases.

He asked me about when did i got this swollen thing, see here and there. Then he asked me to go lie down to check my eyes and body. Then, he said he need to do a blood test. He looked for my blood vessels on my left hand, but he couldn't find it. Luckily he found it on my right hand. After that, he asked me go to washroom and take my urine to test. Wait for a while.... Lastly, he told me i kena "fake measles" wo... and tmr he will phone me to tell me about my blood test result.





2 types of pills




a bottle of liquid to apply




my hand after blood test

No comments: