Saturday, April 9, 2011

Still, remains won=)

I don't understand why he keeps on pushing me. I felt nothing, but as just simple and normal friends. Since dunno when... ??? Can we remain like this please? Don't take anymore steps to climb up the hill as you will get lesser air to breath when you climb higher. Stay where you stays that's perfect to me.

Actually I've thought before of this matter. What i couldn't find is the feeling between there. Even if i've given you a chance, I just don't feel it. Pls don't ask me why, coz I myself also don't know. Maybe you can say that I'm cruel.

For the good of two of us, I still want to say "REMAINS FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST THING TO ME". This will makes me feel more happier!!!


p/s: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. <<1 Corinthians 13:4>>

No comments: