Saturday, April 9, 2011

Uneasy

Today i felt a bit uneasy with my job. My role is as usual - serve the customer, but i felt like something/someone is pushing me away oppositely. My boss, ABM and colleagues, i felt uneasy with them. But anyhow, today was over. Two more weeks to go!!! And i will be having a week time of relaxation for my own, very very OWN!!! Which I had longing it so so so damn BADLY!!! Don't you feel that you're under control of something when you're working from Monday to Friday, repeat and repeat again for every week? And not even once you can find a whole week to rest yourself! EVER!!!

I'm switching myself to a new place soon due to some reasons. You will say I"m insane. YES!!! Coz the new place needs me to work from Sunday to Friday. Hahaha.... I've no other choice but to gain some experiences first before I can be successful. I guess the new place will gives me a more stable stop to try and explore more new things. Hmmm... my feeling now is half half, not very exited, but felt sad also coz I'll be leaving them soon. To be honest, my colleagues and my boss are very good to me larrr... I think the new place will not be like that anymore. Everything will be on my own. "Ada orang mati pun tak de orang tau." Sounds scary anot??? Need to be use to it d=(

No comments: