Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What a day=)

Yesterday was really a kick!
I hope everyday I can take MC and rest at home just like yesterday.
Hmm... <3
Though my evening time was not so good. I can confirm once again that my heart is not with you anymore. It's a good news to me! I feel so grateful that finally I can step out in such a comfortable way. I just feel so happy for myself. Yeah, it's true.

After that walking around with you in the mall makes me feel so happy:)
I love it! ^.^
haha....
Maybe I've quite a long time didn't been there shopping d
****sounds stupid****
I really hope that I can have more chances to spend with you:)
hmm.... that feeling... feeling comfortable!

I won't take tea nor coffee anymore especially during evening and night time.
It was so suffering. I can stayed up so awake with ma big eyes for the whole night@.@
Oh my goodness!


Love,
WERN

No comments: