Tuesday, February 5, 2008

PT market

after preparing the dii kuih, v went to Pulau Tikus market to buy fish, chickens & veges. My mum only bought a fish only ( 4got wat kind of fish liao) coz no more ad...
The fishmonger said before v came, somebody just bought away 6 tail of fishes. Aiyo... other fishes stil hv la, but mayb too expensive gua. So my mum just bought 1 & she says tmr hv to come again, must come earlier. It was crazy, all prices went up so high. Scaryyyy....
Den went to buy chicken, my mum bought 7 chickens. My job is help to carrying the chickens. Damn heavy lo... I walk extremely fast coz they were really really heavy! haha...


buying fish...















freshy fishes














At the chicken stall,















the chickens were so heavy. Luckily, I found a chair to rest for a while waiting my mum to buy veges.

No comments: