Friday, February 22, 2008

Scaryyyy....

yesterday after enterpreneurship exam, i walk bec to my room.
After dat i went to the toilet, den i saw a malay guy passed by. I was wondering dat is he the person who comes to repair sumthg??? I saw him was like loitering around or wat... i 've no idea.
After resting for a while in my room, i wana go to bathe. I was quite scared at dat time- ( around 4.45 to 5pm evening). Before i bathe, i was aiming here n dere carefully to make sure dat dat guy is not around. scaryyy...
I was alone at dat time. Nobody in the toilet. So i bathe... a bit scared!
Then at nite 11pm got meeting for the block ( Block C). They warned everyone of us to be careful n take care of self coz a few gals also saw a stranger walking around our block. and they said Block F also hv a stranger with a MASK!!!
After hearing all these, i couldn't concentrate with my revision anymore... ( tmr hv management exam) then, i tried to sleep. But it couldn't works... coz i'm so scared! It's a lot more better after crying.

So so so scarying..... =(

No comments: