Saturday, May 24, 2008

NTV7 @ QB MALL

24/5/08 saturday, my mum and I went to Queensbay Mall for shopping. Reached dere is around 1.30pm, it was quite packed coz ntv7 crew were at dere having their functions and activities. The actors & actresses frm the Malaysia mandarin series called "Age of Glory" ,also called “情牵南苑” in mandarin were at dere playing games & getting close with the audiences. I'd tried to approach to hv a look at wat dey are having, but i failed. A lot of ppl around, no matter at the ground floor or even the first floor, dere were so many ppl crazy for it. Well, i'm not tall yet not so short, so i lifted up my foot and try to see our Malaysian artists.
Guess wat? I am so lucky! I took a photo with the famous NTV7 newscastress, her name is 陈薇薇 if i'm not wrong. haha... Wow... I'm so happy++. Never thought before that i can have a chance to take photo with her. She is so adorable and pretty!!! leng lui... leng lui...

At QB mall also, had my dinner with my parents at Nandos was so hot! (except for my dad coz he is the one can stand with super spicy) haha... I remembered last time i had my meal at Nandos with my friends together, I ordered extra hot for my chicken. Oh gosh... my lips was swollen! Maybe my lips are too sensitive? haha...
So dis time, we'd ordered just "hot" , but still quite spicy, of course not as hot as last time (my lips din't swollen dis time...haha). A cup of orange juice was not enough for me, so i ordered my second cup of drink, iced chocolate. haha... The food makes me very full, but i think my drinks too had took a quater place in my stomach.



















































我和陈薇薇“新闻女主播”



















"Rum & Raisin" thickshake ( ice cream and milk blend together)
















Nandos Hot chicken















coleslaw



















fries & mixed vege

No comments: