Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tired...

yesterday nite 14/5 was a tired day for me coz after having my economic exam, i will be straight going home. I packed all my things into two boxes and few plastic bags. Although my feelings was happy bcoz of my exam had already finished, but was really really very tiring. My dad drove in my uni and reached at abt 11.20pm. It's kinda late so very quickly my dad, bro and mum help me to shift all my things into the car then we left. My piggy bro slept in d car through all d journey. My mum and I was trying to borrow our eyes for my dad coz driving at the expressway at night time is quite dangerous. Most of the roads dont have lights.
Safely reached Penang at around 12.45pm... Then again they helped me to shift all my things to the house. haiz... We were so tired.
I want to say big THANK YOU to my super nice family - my dad, my brother and my mum!!! Thank You JESUS for providing me such a comfort and nice family...

No comments: