Sunday, September 2, 2012

A question strikes my mind

Hi September, pretty pretty please.... please be good to me. Or maybe more lessons to come?


Do you know?

When u success in something - career/work/studies/life/achievement/award/whatever.... , there is someone behind who bears the suffer for you, so that you will SUCCESS???

I'm so grateful that I still have so many great people, great company in my life, I have a suitable job, lovely family, church mates, all the people around me, who cares for me, who loves me, I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to all of them. Even if I lost everything esp. money, I still have all of YOU in my life!

GOD is sooooo sooooooo GOOD to me!!! Esp. to me, HE is my SUPER HERO to me. HE is so GREAT and SPECIAL! I wanna GIVETHANKS to YOU! YOU made me so special, and YOU gave me a chance to learn so many precious lessons in my life. I felt that I've grown up year by year. Different years with different point of view and experiences. 


THANK YOU JESUS!!!! 

Love from this little girl in the world,
Sharon 

No comments: