Sunday, September 16, 2012

Today's total broked

My very 1st time visit to Debenhams today at Starhill Gallery and I totally fall in love :)
There's a Debenhams outlet at The Curve too! But going there is kinda inconvenient for me.
Although some dresses and clothes are quite pricey but I just LOVE the elegant style and fashion and patterns and cutting of it 
It's just soooo meee..... and I'm adding in one more "must-go shopping outlet" in my list now!
hehehee..... but i didn't get anything from the store :( Almost bought a dress but rethink and rethink again....
I will get a chance. Don't worry.... :)

Today's (this month) items and I was totally broke :(((
Miss Sharon's gold necklace checked :)
Birkenstock checked :)
Miss Selfridge checked :)
Bow hair pin checked :)

Opppssss..... Did I say "satisfied" that word? hahahaha....

Now there's few more to go in my list :-

- high-low skirt
- studs/spikes bracelet
- studs/spikes flats
- thin belt (stirking orange color with a bow on it) - checked :)
- purse (short one or mini)
- stylish tote bag (for work/shopping)
- a set of fork and spoon (prefer it comes with a box) + a cup and teaspoon (for office)

That's all in my mind (for temporary).
Will add more in if there's anymore to go. hahahaha....
Oopppssss.. sounds so greedy rite?


" What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? " Matthew 16 : 26 




No comments: