Thursday, August 21, 2008

My feet are happy today=)

21/8/08
9pm @ Happy Feet,New World Park

My parents brought me to Happy Feet Fish Spa to try out the feeling of ticklishness being nimbled by the Garra Rufa fish. I have to say... nice!!! It was such a great experience of having that fish therapy. The rates are RM22 half an hour per adult, a student is RM18 half an hour and children below 12 is free but must accopany by an adult, if paid by credit card 15% discounts will be given.
































This section is closed =)















many aunties were so enjoying
(9.6) cool...


At the beginning, i was asked to go to the back of the shop to rinse my legs below my knees. Then the usher gave me a small towel to wipe and she pointed me to sit at the place that is faced to the deco wall. Then, she explained to me about how ticklish it will be and asked me to laugh out as loud as u could. At first, i wasted like about 10-15 minutes for not properly putting my feet inside the pond bcoz it was rather ticklish especially my base of feet... they were quite sensitive actually. I was not feeling comfortable and always struggle here and there and even lift my feet up when i really cannot stand that feeling but I have no choice. My dad has already paid. So, i have to torture myself to soak my feet inside >.<


After a while, i found out that the fishes there were quite big, then i ask the women to let me switch place. haha... so i switch to the front there where u can see all curious people standing outside. Oh no... my different kind of funny expressions were being seen by them. Oh gosh... so embarassing!!!














At first the Garra Rufa fish were shy and only a few came to my feet.






























but after a few moments, the fishes were like so hungry!!! A host of fishes came around my feet to nimble away my dead skin. Look at it! This shows how much dead skin i have on my legs...















take a closer look... seems like the sizes of those fishes also the same, so big ones. Nvm, maybe bigger fishes will have bigger appetite to eat my dead skin away.
















my left foot
















my right foot




















chillaxing? nah... just pretending=P















After doing the spa, my skin on my feet look more tender and smooth. Can even glow??? haha...

p/s: If u put ur feet very still inside the pond, those fishes will naturally come to your feet and it will be more worth by not wasting so much time. Just need a lil' patience will do;)

No comments: