Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm not in...

wake up Hsueh Wern!!! Pls don't dream anymore!!!
I'm not in the Top 50 for DGraduate. so sad=( i shud do better than this. haiz... whatever...

but nvm, i will take it as a very good learning experience coz i had went through my 1st interview in my life. So, maybe next time when i need to go for a job interview, i will not be so scared ad... and i oso know about what a real interview is.
Erm... serious, be alert, talk whatever u noe or maybe u don't noe(just crap), pay full attention, act professional and bla...bla...bla...

Here i wana say a BIG THANK YOU to all of my frens who supported me!!! Without u guys, i would not able to do it. THX a lot!!!



Thank You Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com
Thank You frens...








Thank You DGraduate...

No comments: