Tuesday, August 19, 2008

oh... gosh!!!

It couldn't goes on like that. aw.... I need to change, change and change!!! I know i'm fat=( hate it!
Eating is my favourite and common activity to do. But based on my genes, they made me chubby and fat and also makes me be one of the "easy fat type person". That is me, dat's y... haiz... What to do? From now on i must keep control of my food. Maybe it will works with small portion of intake. Strictly ban carbs, then result will be seen effectively. hehe... of course, exercise is the way to be more healthier.
haha... i always crap. Mostly i don't have determination to do it. U know, delicious food always make me starve. My stomach is not obedient and co-operate with me. So, if i am willing to go for a diet, sacrifices and efforts are needed. So, when u go to penang hawker centers or stalls at the roadsides and coffee shops, just imagine that u have to zip up ur mouth and ignored all those tasty and delicious food, sit there like pretending u are very full, anyone can do it? I believed that most ppl couldn't do it, and maybe few ppl can do it, of course i'm not the one. Well, most important thing is to eat healthily and exercise regularly to maintain a healthy lifestyle. But i still wish that i can slim down one day!!! like Beyonce? or Rihanna? they are damn hoTTT man!!! wakakaka....

No comments: