Monday, August 4, 2008

today...

This is the day... this is the day that the Lord has made
We will rejoice and be glad in it!!!

Today, i am not feeling so well... i have a headache.
My class today is until 11am only, so my frens and i went for lunch. After dat, i go to library to get some books to read. Becoz i have to attend an interview on 2pm.
Well, i am so nervous and scared. I din't prepare anything before going in coz i don't know wat to prepare. Those whose interview is on yesterday, i heard them said dat they will give a situation and will ask u to solve it. Preparation is not needed. Just be yourself...

This interview is "many to many". There were three interviewers, 1st is frm practical department of UUM, 2nd is frm mypath, 3rd is frm internationale. So, it was quite serious and your marks will be given based on your own physical reaction and the way u present....

Anyway, i did it but it was not so OK for me. It could be better actualy. I didn't do it very well... sad and disappointed >.< =( But God always be with me... yea...
Nvm, it's over. Now i can release and relax a bit.

Just want to beg and pls u all to vote for me!!! Voting will be started on the 9th and it will be ended on 10th of August. I will post up the link of my own interview video very soon, so dat it will be easier for u all to vote me.
Again i want to say is... PLS VOTE FOR ME!!!
Thx and God Bless yall!!!

No comments: