Friday, May 29, 2009

wonderful work by using a thread

had breakfast @ New Cathay, Pulau Tikus



pancake


Then went to a house which is located at Birch Lane to get my eyebrows stringed.
This is interesting as she uses just a normal sewing thread to trim eyebrows. Her name is Kalpana (a young Indian woman)



At first was ok.




Then, started feeling a bit painful already.




After a while, I noticed myself having tears in my eyes. haha... So, Kalpana gave me some tissues to wipe it off.




Actually I only want to string my eyebrows which cost me RM6 and she also asked me to string my "sexy" moustache away by adding RM1 only. haha... Then i agreed! hehe... cheap rite?
Ohh... OWww... I am a woman. Am I weird having a moustache? LOL... funny


Dinner @ Xuan Xin Restaurant, Gurney Plaza
my second time of visitation here







beautiful lights












2 dishes- claypot fillet and tofu and poached spinach with eggs

No comments: