Tuesday, May 12, 2009

process of cooking porridge

eh, This is not MAMASAK!!! This is called MEMASAK ok??? wakakaka..... serious la
Dunno when i have that kinda interest to cook. My previous time to cook was in Form 4/5. My KH teacher taught us a lot in school, then i am so crazzy about it. So, i did some cookies, spaghetti, cakes at home. haha...

Here we go... my first dish of cooking in this holiday is Chicken and Fish Porridge.




Minced garlic




I took some time to think about how to chop this ginger?




Yup, i cut it into sheds.




Dice the green shallots




Saute the minced garlic as well as the shreadded garlic




Argh... the harsh smell irritate my eyes and nose. haha...
Can't even open my eyes but still continue to saute until it turns golden color.




A piece of chicken meat and two slices of fish meat
Mum taught me how to clean them. Throw away the chicken skin and wash with water, and use salt to clean the fish to get rid of the fishy smell




Mum cut the fish into pieces and I cut the chicken meat into thin pieces




Then pour one teaspoon of sesame oil for each and mix it




Cook the rice with lotsa water (moderately)
Mum put in two fish bones into the porridge to make it sweeter. wow!!!




When it boils, add in those meats, garlic (half of it, another half you can add it when serve) and ginger.




Hmmm.... YUM.. YUMM... =P
Porridge is ready with my effort inside. hehehehe.... *smiles happily*

No comments: